Absolutely Nothing To Wear : A crash course in CapesPosted: August 27, 2011
Seeing as I have a tiny bit of an addiction to the caped variety of cover-up, I’ve been having a little look online to see what’s there. So just in case you too have a penchant for ponchos, I thought it was only fair to share.
There are literally HUNDREDS more if you have the time to spend looking online or, better still, actually go out and look in real life shops. These are just a few of my personal picks from some of my most trusted web based retailers. I strongly recommend looking through Ebay too – I found 2 of my all time favourite capes on there for a fraction of the retail price.
1. Cream Poncho, ROKIT, £60
Burberry Brit Duffle Cape £595, NET-A-PORTER
3. Sonia Rykiel Cape, £500, NET-A-PORTER
4. Cape, ROKIT, £65
5. Reversible Cape by Ganni, £100, ASOS
6. Contrast Trim Cape, £16 (originally £80), ASOS
7. Circle Cape Poncho, black or navy, £160, Tallulah and Hope
8. And I know this isn’t strictly a cape but I love it all the same.
Sherlock Cape Mac, £180, by Dressmonster from ASOS