Absolutely Nothing To Buy – Moshi MoshiPosted: June 24, 2011 Filed under: Absolutely Nothing To Buy Leave a comment
The Moshi Moshi retro handsets are my very favourite thing of the moment. They’re the perfect back lash to the need for everything small and compact. These are anything but.
In a weird way too, they seem to stop the urge to shout down the tiny mouthpiece of a mobile phone. They make for a much quieter, if a little less subtle, conversation and quite frankly, I’d rather be seen using one of these than any of your newfangled blue tooth options.
You can buy Moshi Moshi handsets from Amazon by clicking here. Available in all sorts of wonderful colours. I’ve got a yellow one and it makes me very happy indeed. They seem to vary in cost from around £21.99 to £29.99. Not sure why.
Here’s the spec bit to give you all the information you need. Again all taken from Amazon.
- Compatible with all 3.5mm jack mobile phones and computers, including iPhone, BlackBerry, iPad, and the latest MacBooks.
- One touch button for convenient pick-up/hang-up directly from the handset (not all mobile phone support function).
- Noise-reducing technology for a crisp and polished sound.
- Luxurious soft-touch finish for ultimate comfort and feel.
- Eliminates up to 99 percent of the radiation absorbed compared to a direct use of mobile phones.